Permanent Residence (Green Card) through Family

  • Green card for an immediate relative of a U.S. Citizen (i.e. Spouse; Unmarried child under the age of 21; Parent)
  • Green card for other eligible relatives of a U.S. Citizen (i.e. Unmarried child over the age of 21; Married child; Siblings)
  • Green card for eligible relatives of a U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Spouse; Unmarried child of any age)
  • Green card for a Fiancé(e) of a U.S. Citizen
  • Green card for a Widow(er) of a U.S. Citizen

Note – We offer services for both Consular processing (outside of the U.S.) & processing inside the U.S., including Adjustment of Status, Employment Authorization Documents (EAD), Advanced Parole, Travel Authorizations, etc.

Permanent Residence (Green Card) through Employment in the U.S.

  • First Preference EB-1(Extraordinary ability; Outstanding Professors or Researchers; Multinational Managers or Executives)
  • Second Preference EB-2 (Advanced Degree; Exceptional Ability)
  • Third Preference EB-3 (Skilled Workers; Professionals)
  • Fourth Preference EB-4 (Special Immigrants)

Permanent Residence (Green Card) through Investment in the U.S

  • EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program


Work Permits in the U.S.

  • E-1 Treaty Traders
  • E-2 Treaty Investors
  • L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
  • L-1B Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge
  • O-1 Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement (in science, education, art, business or athletics and film/TV production)

TN Visas – NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) Professionals for nationals of Canada and Mexico

Business and Tourism Visas – B1/B2


U.S. Citizenship applications

  • Citizenship through Naturalization
  • Citizenship through Parents

Waivers of Inadmissibility

  • Criminal record
  • Overstay in the U.S.
  • Working illegally in the U.S.

Types of Waivers

  • I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as Nonimmigrant
  • I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States after Deportation or Removal
  • I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (“Hardship Waivers”)

Other border related issues

  • Denial of entry
  • Red flag issues

FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) Requests

Incorporation and Registration of businesses in the U.S.